Embassy Address in India
Honorary Consulate of Bahamas
10A, Prithviraj Road,,
Tel : (011)- 2301 7215-8
Fax : (011)- 2301 7219
Email : email@example.com
Visa Apply through British High Commission,
Tel : (11) 2687 2161 / 2410 0017 (Help-Line), 24100020/ 21/ 22 (Visa Section)
Fax : (11) 2687 0060 / 2611 6094
Office Timings: Mon to Fri, 0800 to 1700 hrs
Visa Timings: 0800 to 1700 hrs
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Visa Requirements |
Note: Indian Nationals now need visa for Bahamas. The same can be applied at The British High Commission in New Delhi.
You can apply online at https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/
- The Applicant should have a valid passport valid for at least 6 months.
- One visa form (photocopy allowed).
- Two photographs with against a white background.
- A covering letter from the applicant mentioning the purpose of travel, duration of stay, etc.
- Original Bank Statements for last six months.
- Original Income Tax Returns for last 3 years.
- Original salary slips for last six months.
- If traveling for tourism purposes - leave letter from the Employee.
- Photocopies of all the originals are to be submitted along with the originals. All original documents will be returned only after the visa is processed.
Visa fees has to be paid online using Visa or MasterCard debit or credit cards or via e-wallet (PayPal or Skrill).
Handling and Forwarding Application fee - Rs. 11,500/-
Processing Time : 06-08 weeks
|Visa Form |