Embassy Address in India
Honorary Consulate of Bahamas
F-11, 3rd Floor, East of Kailash,
Tel : (11) 26464490
Visa Apply through British High Commission,
Tel : (11) 26872161
Fax : (11) 26872882
Visa Submission Time : 0800 to 1200 ( Monday to Friday)
Note: Indian Nationals now need visa for Bahamas. The same can be applied at The British High Commission in New Delhi.
- The Applicant should have a valid passport valid for at least 6 months.
- One visa form (photocopy allowed).
- Two photographs with against a white background.
- A covering letter from the applicant mentioning the purpose of travel, duration of stay, etc.
- Original Bank Statements for last six months.
- Original Income Tax Returns for last 3 years.
- Original salary slips for last six months.
- If traveling for tourism purposes, leave letter from the Employee.
Two separate fee drafts are to be made.
Note: Photocopies of all the originals are to be submitted along with the originals. All original documents will be returned only after the visa is processed.
Note: Visa Fee is payable for each Applicant, by Cash / Bank Draft. The Drafts should be made in favor of:
"The British High Commission" payable in New Delhi (if applying in Northern India).
"The British Deputy High Commission" payable in Mumbai (if applying in Western India).
"The British Deputy High Commission" payable in Chennai (if applying in Southern India).
Since all applications are referred to Bahamas for approval, processing time can be 6 to 8 weeks.
Visa fee : INR 5950.00
Handling Application fee : INR 4250.00
Processing Time : 03-04 weeks