Day 01 - ARRIVAL AT PHUNTSHOLING - (298Mts
Meet & Greet upon arrival at Phuntsholing (298Mts /977Fts),
a small town at the Indo-Bhutan border. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 - PHUNTSHOLING THIMPHU (178 KMS / 06HRS, 2134Mts
After breakfast drive to Thimphu (178 KMS / 06HRS, 2134Mts/7000Fts),
the capital of Bhutan, lies at an elevation of 2300m. Visitors can
enjoy relaxing walk in the valley at evening. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 - THIMPHU PARO (65 KMS / 02 HRS, 2134Mts / 7000Fts)
After breakfast go for half day Thimphu sightseeing - visit
Memorial Chorten - the Stupa built in 1974 in the memory of late King
Jigme Dorji Wangchuk. The paintings and images inside the monument
provide a rare sight into Buddhist philosophy. Also visit Mothinthang
zoo and Viewpoint. Afternoon drive to Paro (65 KMS / 02 HRS, 2134Mts
/ 7000Fts). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04 - PARO
After breakfast go for half day Paro sightseeing - visit Drukyel
Dzong, the historical fortress built in 1647 by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyel
to commemorate his victory over Tibetan invaders. Also visit Ta Dzong,
which was built in 1651 as a watch tower. Since 1951 the Dzong has
been re-established as the National museum and holds fascinating collections
of art and religious Thankha paintings. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 - PARO PHUNTSHOLING (176 KMS / 06 HRS, 298Mts / 977Fts)
After breakfast transfer to Phuntsholing (176 KMS / 06 HRS
/ 298Mts /977Fts). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06 - PHUNTSHOLING - ONWARD CONNECTION
After breakfast drive to Bagdogra / NJP for onward journey.
NO. OF PAX TRAVELLING
(INR PER PERSON RATE)
03 - 06 PAX
07 & above
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel Lhaki / similar in Phuntsholing
- 2 nights accommodation at Kichu Resort / similar in Paro
- 1 night accommodation in Thimpu at River View Hotel / similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Guide during the sightseeing
- Monumental Fee
- Museum Entrance Fee where ever applicable
- Transportation throughout the trip as per the program. Vehicle
allotment will depend on the no. of adult participants. The vehicle
will not be on disposal point to point.
- Services other than specified.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight
delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations,
riots, strikes, etc.
- Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones
- Any other tax or service charge that could be enforced during this
period will be extra & need to borne by you.
- Inr 1000 and 500 demonitation Indian notes are banned in
Bhutan. The clients should be informed of this
Proper Travel documents should be carried by the clients
for travel to Bhutan - do check with us on this.
Indian nationals can fly into Paro from India on Voter's ID
or passport but passport is a must for those flying from Kathmandu.