|Package Cost Per Person |
|Destination ||Economy ||Standard ||Deluxe ||Premium |
|On Request ||On Request ||On Request ||On Request ||On Request |
Meal Plan: CP
= Breakfast only, MAP
= Breakfast & Dinner only, AP
= Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
- Extra Adult/Child cost (between 05 and 12 yrs) - charges apply
- With Extra bed in the Room - charges apply
- Without Extra bed - charges apply
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax
- At Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not provided/required except wherever mentioned.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, Any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C in Standard & Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.
The above mentioned rates are subject to change at the time of booking .
Day 01: Kochi
On arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later, proceed for a half day city sightseeing tour of Kochi. The major tourist attractions of Cochin are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Kochi – Munnar (158 kms. – 04 hrs.)
After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India. On the way you can also watch the lovely Cheeyappara Waterfalls and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Munnar
After having the breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr, visit Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. Enroute visit Echo Point, Kundala lake, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Munnar – Thekkady (110 kms. – 03 hrs.)
After enjoying the breakfast proceed to Thekkady which offers diverse attractions like Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Natures own little hideout nestled in the hills of Thekkady. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Visit the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05 : Thekkady
After having the delicious breakfast, proceed to the most attractive feature of Thekkady i.e. Periyar Wild life Sanctuary. Thekkady is the place where one can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. Other Optional activities are spice plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06 : Thekkady – Houseboat (130 kms. – 03 hrs.)
After enjoying the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty to board the beautifully decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruising. The Kerala backwater is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 07 : Houseboat – Kovalam (176 kms. – 05 hrs.)
After having the breakfast, proceed to Kovalam beach. Kovalam is known as the "Paradise of the South". This dreamland is an evergreen, serene, pleasant climatic and enticing beach destination. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore on your own to see how the everlasting sea touches the everlasting sky. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 08 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
After the sumptuous breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. The major attraction of Trivandrum is Padmanabhaswamy temple is the most religious icon of the city. Other sightseeing places are Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, Veli Tourist Village, Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 09 : Kovalam - Kanyakumari (84 kms. - 02 hrs.)
Enjoy the delicious breakfast later proceed to Kanyakumari the land of virgin goddess. Kanyakumari is an important pilgrim centre of India, it is famous for the Amman Temples, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue,. End your day by watching the spectacular sunset there. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 10 : Kanyakumari – Trivandrum (95 kms. – 02½ hrs.)
After having the breakfast, pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this paradise.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
|Destination ||Economy ||Standard ||Deluxe ||Premium |
|Kochi ||Mermaid Hotel |
|Harbour View |
|Dream Hotel |
|Munnar ||Le Celestium |
|Tea Valley Resort |
|Club Mahindra |
|Thekkady ||Sandra Palace |
|Cardamom County |
|Spice Village |
|Houseboat ||A/c Standard (AP) ||A/c Deluxe (AP) ||A/c Deluxe (AP) ||A/c Premium (AP) |
|Kovalam ||Sagara Beach Resort (CP) ||Isola Di Cocco |
|Travancore Heritage (CP) ||Turtle On The Beach (CP) |
|Kanyakumari ||Singaar International (CP) ||Singaar International (CP) ||Sparsa Resort (CP) ||Sparsa Resort (CP) |