Arrive at Johannesburg International Airport (OR Tambo), where you will be met for private transfer to the Emperors Palace Casino and Resort Complex. Upon arrival at the hotel, check in. Spend the balance of the day at leisure.
Overnight: Peermont Metcourt / Classic Room - 3 Star
Peermont Mondior / Classic Room- 4 Star
D'Oreale Grande Hotel / Classic Room - 5 Star
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and check out.
Take the complimentary shuttle transfer provided by Emperors Palace to Johannesburg International Airport for your onward flight home.
All rates are quoted in ZAR
PEERMONT METCOURT 3* Package Cost - On Request
- Meet & Greet by a representative upon arrival in South Africa.
- Accommodation in double/twin bedded rooms in hotels stated in itinerary, or similar.
- Meals as per plan
- Airport, hotel & restaurant transfers as indicated in itinerary.
- Tours as described in itinerary with fully qualified English Speaking driver/guide and or separate guide (unless otherwise stated).
- Entrance Fee where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
- Porterage for 2 reasonable pieces of luggage per person.
- 24-hour our Tours standby services should the need arise.
- Welcome Banner at the airport.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Airfares (International / Domestic) & airport taxes.
- Items of personal nature, such as, laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, minibar charges, etc.
- Any tours not specified within the above itinerary ? Tipping for Tour Guide, Driver, etc.
- Early check-in.
- Other items not mentioned in the Tour Price.
Triple Sharing Policy:
- No Reduction for triple share adults in South African Hotels
- Please check with us on the triple sharing policy for the individual hotels upon request
- Note that single supplement is payable for stay in hotels that are unable to accommodate 3rd adult
- A maximum of 2 children under 12 years of age is allowed to share with a maximum of 2 full paying adults. A maximum of 2 children per family group is allowed at discounted rates.
- A child of 12 years and older will be charged the full applicable adult per person rate. If a child shares with only 1 adult, the child will pay the full applicable adult sharing rate.
- Certain accommodation establishments refuse permission to children less than 12 years of age, e.g. certain private game lodges. Supplier child conditions will apply in these cases.
- Certain accommodation establishments only accept children in family units. These units are often in limited supply and subject to availability. Acceptance of any child on discounted conditions is therefore subject to availability and confirmation of such units