|Package Cost Per Person |
|Destination ||Economy ||Standard ||Deluxe ||Premium |
|On Request ||On Request ||On Request ||On Request ||On Request |
Meal Plan: CP
= Breakfast only, MAP
= Breakfast & Dinner only, AP
= Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner only
- Extra Adult/Child cost (between 05 and 12 yrs)
- With Extra bed in the Room -40% of Per Person Cost.
- Without Extra bed - 30% of Per Person Cost.
- Accommodation in well appointed room mentioned in the above hotel or similar category on Double sharing basis.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/c Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
- At Munnar & Thekkady, A/c rooms are not provided/required except wherever mentioned.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, Any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- At Hotel Check-in time is 14.00 hrs & / Check-out time 12.00 Noon.
- At Houseboat Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- In A/C in Standard & Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In A/C Premium category Houseboat, A/C will be operational as per your requirements.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
- Xmas and New Year supplement charges would be charged additional on actuals.
The above mentioned rates are subject to change at the time of booking .
Day 01: Kochi
On arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later, proceed for a half day city sightseeing tour of Kochi. Kochi which is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. The major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Kochi – Munnar (158 kms. – 04 hrs.)
After having the breakfast proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly alluring, a haven of peace and tranquility it is an idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. On the way you can also watch the lovely Cheeyappara Waterfalls and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03 : Munnar
After enjoying the breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr, visit Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there. Enroute visit Echo Point, Kundala Lake, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 04 : Munnar – Thekkady (110 kms. – 03 hrs.)
After having the breakfast proceed to Thekkady which offers diverse attractions like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Other optional activities like Spice Plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Visit the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 05 : Thekkady – Houseboat (130 kms. – 03 hrs.)
After enjoying the breakfast proceed to the boat Jetty to board the beautifully decorated houseboats and begin the enchanting backwater cruising. Kerala Backwater is a unique product of Kerala and is found no where else in the world. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, coir-laden houseboats and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 06 : Houseboat – Kovalam (176 kms. – 05 hrs.)
After the delicious breakfast proceed to Kovalam beach. Kovalam is known as the "Paradise of the South". This dreamland is an evergreen, serene, pleasant climatic and enticing beach destination. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore on your own to see how the everlasting sea touches the everlasting sky. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 07 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
After enjoying the sumptuous breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. The sightseeing places of Trivandrum are Padmanabha Temple other sightseeing places are Veli Tourist Village, which has an excellent waterfront park with a wide range of aqua entertainment facilities like fishponds, wading pools and landscaped garden. Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 08 : Kovalam - Kanyakumari (84 kms. - 02 hrs.)
After having the breakfast proceed to Kanyakumari the land of virgin goddess. Kanyakumari an important pilgrim centre of India, it is famous for the Amman Temples. Vivekananda Rock Memorial Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Thiruvalluvar Statue. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 09 : Kanyakumari – Trivandrum (95 kms. – 02½ hrs.)
After enjoying the breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this paradise.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
|Destination ||Economy ||Standard ||Deluxe ||Premium |
|Kochi ||Mermaid Hotel |
|Harbour View |
|Dream Hotel |
|Munnar ||Le Celestium |
|Edassery Eastend |
|Tea Valley Resort |
|Club Mahindra |
|Thekkady ||Sandra Palace |
|Cardamom County |
| Spice Village |
|Houseboat ||A/c Standard (AP) ||A/c Deluxe (AP) ||A/c Deluxe (AP) ||A/c Premium (AP) |
|Kovalam ||Sagara Beach Resort (CP) || Isola Di Cocco (CP) ||Travancore Heritage (CP) || Turtle On The Beach (CP) |
|Kanyakumari ||Singaar International (CP) || Singaar International (CP) ||Sparsa Resort |
|Sparsa Resort |