|Package price in INR (All prices are per person)|
|Package Type ||Standard ||Deluxe ||Premium |
|Extra Adult||On Request
- Accommodation in the mentioned hotels/houseboat or similar on twin sharing basis with one double room for two persons.
- Daily breakfast at all places, except in Houseboat breakfast, lunch and dinner basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 01 A/C Tata Indica Car including fuel charges, driver's bhatta, toll and parking.
- All applicable hotel & service taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 30 days Â– -- % of the tour cost.
- 20 days - -- % of the tour cost.
- Less than -- days Â– 100 % of the tour cost.
Day 01 : Cochin - Munnar (140 KMS Â– 04 Hours drive)
On arrival at the Airport/Railway Station in Cochin, you will be met and driven on a fascinating journey to Munnar enjoying the stunning panoramic view of the Cardamom hills & green carpets of tea plantation enroute. On arrival, check in at Hotel/ Resort. Spend the rest of the day at leisure trekking around the estate. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 02 : Munnar
A morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr, the Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Shooting Point, the town market etc. Rest of the day at leisure and enjoy another overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar - Kumarakom - Houseboat (190 KMS - 05 Hours drive)
After breakfast proceed to Kumarakom. Check-in at the houseboat which will take you to enjoy the magic of Kumarakom by going on a Houseboat (Kettuvallam) cruise across the backwaters. Spend the next 21 hours in your floating villa. Enjoy the backwaters of Kerala by getting a glimpse of the village life at close quarters; a unique and unforgettable experience. (check in time 12.30 PM Â– A/C will be operating from 9.00 PM to 6.00 AM) Enjoy the sunset & stay overnight on the house boat. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 04 : Kumarakom - Kovalam (180 Km-4 hrs)
Check out of the Houseboat (check out time 9.30 AM) and proceed to Kovalam. Evening enjoy at Kovalam Beach. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 05 : Kovalam
Today proceed for a sightseeing Thiruvanthapuram covering Museum complex, Sri. Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Science & Technology museum, Veli tourist village, Aakulam boat club, Shangmugham Beach. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 06 : Departure Kovalam - Trivandrum (15 KMS - 01 Hour drive)
Depart as per schedule to Trivandrum Airport / Railway station for your onward journey.
|Destination||Hotels used (Standard)||Hotels used (Deluxe)||Hotels used (Super Deluxe)|
|Munnar||Le Celestium/Emerald Inn||T & U Leisure Hotel / Grand Plaza||Tea County / Fort Munnar|
|Kovalam ||Treasure Cove Country Spa / Kovalam Beach hotel ||Uday samundra or similar ||Travancore Heritage or similar |